sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


#80

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a new backpack.
2.
Eggs are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without
my cellphone.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be
oregano because it's always in pizzas.
5.
Traveling with my parents to far cities is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was
my boyfriend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going out with my friends, tomorrow my plans include being angry with my family and Sunday, I want to go to the movies!

8 comentários:

Jen disse...

At 18, I hated traveling with my parents too. But now I love it! (I'm old now) :)

Thanks for stopping by.

fenrislorsrai disse...

The cat picture you chose to go with the fill ins works really well. Very cool!

Camila Colossi disse...

ingles?
auhaaaaa

I don't understand english xd
vaai laah amore? xd

Katie disse...

Haha, I like your oregano comment! I almost answered in Spanish, then I realized you speak Portuguese. That would have been embarrassing :P Oh well, my Spanish isn't that great, anyway!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Camila Colossi disse...

sakeeei
baack amore? xd

tanabata disse...

I love the picture too! And glad to see that you did a version of the p. 123 meme. :)

ZJ disse...

Hello Mariana - I had fun reading your answers. I couldn't help but chuckle at your #7 - being angry with your family. I do that sometimes :)

Janet disse...

lol i hope you weren't too angry!