sábado, 5 de julho de 2008

Saturday 9


Talking and Listening
1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener ?
I'm talker and listener equally.

2. Do you take compliments well ?
Not at all.

3. Did you ever go to camp as a kid ?
Never.

4. What was your favorite game as a kid ?
I loved to play Barbie on PC, in D.O.S.

5. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew the person was married, would you go for it anyway ?
Yes.

6. Use three words to describe yourself.
Stubborn, Cranky and Generous.

7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed ?
A box with stickers and paper sheets and my cellphone.

8. Do you look like your mom or dad ?
I look like my dad.

9. Anything big ever happen in your hometown ?
Of course ! I live in Rio de Janeiro, every moment big things happen !

Inspired by: Saturday 9

Nenhum comentário: