segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2009

miss independent


Cause she walks like a boss / Talks like a boss / Manicured nails to set the pedicure off / She's fly effortlessly / And she move like a boss / Do what a boss / Do, she got me thinking about getting involved / That's the kinda girl I need

She got her own thing / That's why I love her / Miss independent / Won't you come and, spend a little time / She got her own thing / That's why I love her / Miss independent / Ooh the way you shine / Miss independent

Ooh, there's something about / Kinda woman that can do it for herself / I look at her and it makes me proud / There's something about her / There something, ooh, so sexy about
Kinda women that don't even need my help / She says she got it, she got it, no doubt / There's something about her

Cause she works like a boss / Plays like a boss / Car and a crib she about to pay em both off / And her bills are paid on time / She made for a boss / Soley a boss / Anything less / She's telling em to get lost / That's the girl that on my mind

Her favorite thing is to say don't worry I got it (hmm) / And everything she got best believe, she bought it (hmm) / She gon steal my heart ain't no doubt about it / Girl, you're everything I need / Said you're everything I need

Nenhum comentário: